Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Friendship

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." Albert Camus 


Photo courtesy Lewis S 
My cousins was having family over to attend her graduation in the country, the event has created the opportunity for a reunion of twenty decades. As a detour her parents visited my city to see his university mates that he hasn't met for more then twenty years, which most of them are living here now. 

I was in the room, surrounded by the excitement of friendship celebration. It was obvious time has no effect on them, the young and passionate energy brighten the whole room. There were chats about the old fun times, the presents fun times and jokes flying around. It's Precious!

Photo courtesy Lewis S
Majority of us spent most of our time building careers, caught up with never ending tasks, errands... and so many others. When was the last time you took time out for friends, have a true and enjoyable conversation? Catch up with the people you grew up with or even the people who are close to you now? It could be your schoolmates, neighbours, cousins, siblings, lover or even parents. 

It doesn't seems as important when you have goals to achieve, things to keep you busy, but life is really short. You never know when you may or may not see them again. Why not pick up the phone, schedule some time, plan a trip to see the people who has once share the best time of your life. 




No comments:

A scrap book
我的拼贴簿