Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Change

"If you change the way you look at things; the things you look at change." Wayne Dyer

How soon do you adjust to a new environment or picking up a new skill or learning a new system?
I once swear that I'm not going to use computer to produce work, it was such an unnecessary system that time. Because I am old fashion and it takes a long time for me to believe in something and adjust to new technologies. Irony enough I am going to learn web design, an idea that I never though I will surrender to two decades ago.

Since the millennium year, it has marked the change of time of how we live and communicate. The communication world had dictated by tweet counts, topics you share on social medias and the hits you get from people you never met. It's a time I wasn't prepared for, it's a time if you are quick enough to learn a new software to be considered included in the game. And it's also a time that bring people together with almost zero cost. It's a time that my retired aunties play Facebook games to pass time. It's surely a time to change your way of thinking and use the tools that are available to you to communicate and connect freely with the universe.

Of course it's a fun time not to be missed. Use it well to your advantage and thrive with it.

No comments:

A scrap book
我的拼贴簿