Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Holidays Reading List

While counting down for Santa to arrive or holidays break, have you work out how to spend your holidays? Going overseas or not going anywhere doesn't really matter, make sure you have some fun and some quality time for yourself.

I will be spending my holiday under hot summer weather, so beach time with friends and a couple of drinks sounds like a perfect plan for me. Nevertheless, a good reading plan will make my holidays more meaningful. If you are a bookworm like me, here is a list I would like to share with you. It doesn't really matter what age group you fall under, I think these are some fun read.

Don't we all want to live our best in life, get some great inspirations from this bite size, well written book by Alan D. Thompson a professional life coach, the book is called Best - A Practical Guide to Living Your Best.  

I picked up this book The Secret Life of Pronouns by James W. Pennebaker, while shopping for other books, the title is very interesting, can't wait to find out how words play a big part in our daily life.

The Happiness Project was a beautiful encounter while I was looking at other stuff during my lunch break, it happens to resonates a lot with what I was getting through and has a lot of handy tips.

Photography for the joy of it is a book loan from a friend, it will be a good book to read in the afternoon with a cuppa and pick up some new skills about photography.

Welcome to share with me your reading list and also welcome to check out my reading list, hope they will bring you great joy.

Happy holidays and enjoy reading!

No comments:

A scrap book
我的拼贴簿