Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What is the next best thing to happen to you?

My coach asked me the question on Sunday, two days has passed, I'm still toying the question in my mind.

Why is it so hard for me to make a wish or promise to myself? What am I afraid of? Do I not trust myself? What do I really want, really...

I'm afraid of disappointment. The more we wish for the chances of being disappointed is higher. So maybe the safest way is to follow the flow. Interesting enough today's horoscope said the following: "There's a trajectory of truth to maintain today. If you try to go against the flow, you'll have a difficult time achieving your goals. You're much better off setting your sights on something downstream so that you can utilize the incredible force that already has a great deal of momentum behind it. There's no need to reinvent the wheel on a day like this."

Sometimes it might not be a bad thing to have others to control the wheel. I've more time to enjoy the sight when I'm not behind the wheel.

No comments:

A scrap book
我的拼贴簿